- This document was made on July 22th 2017 by Etay Liberman and relevant for any time before and after that.
- This document is relevant to all extensions which were made by Etay Liberman, which can be found in https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/etaylib.com and https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/commentstocats.
- All extensions were made for the sole purpose of improving internet users' experience, productivity and accessibility.
- All extensions are owned and made by private owner, not a company, and without no purpose of doing what they are not intended to do upon their description in the store or inside the extension.
- The extensions will not collect private information.
- The extensions may collect anonymous usage data, sometimes sampled, for improving the extension, and will be used only by the developer.
- The usage of the extensions is upon the user's responsibility.
- Any side affects (which are not mentioned anywhere in the store any extension itself) to 3rd party parties (e.g. sites, other extensions, computer's performance) are not in our power. Some errors may happen and we try to run full-through QAs, data analysis and such to prevent any issues.
- The extensions were made through understanding of aspects of intellectual property rights. If any violation is found, it is not in purpose and we'll be glad to remove/change/add copyright rights mentions, etc. Please do contact us.
etaylib (at) gmail.com